Monday, November 15, 2010

Progress on Final Projects part II

'Waiting for Eternity' is almost entirely shot and ready for post-production, so it was either now or never with the poster. It isn't nearly as good as the 'Citizen Prophet' poster, but the resolution is equally as bad. Patrick Crowley made this poster because my version had a poor choice of font. His also has better color and he managed to hide the bad resolution of the picture better than I did.


Since 'Waiting for Eternity' is done so early, it is possible that I'll throw in a few scenes. The teaser trailer has had responses like "I jumped" "I screamed" "I wet myself"; but the final product could never live up to that at this rate because it isn't a horror movie--it's a portrait of a vampire struggling with his humanity who falls in love with one of his victims. Not scary. So, I could possibly come up with some scary scenes.

Release date is mid-December.

No comments:

Post a Comment