Saturday, February 12, 2011

IMDb Official

I always thought that the milestone in my life which would declare, beyond a doubt, that I've reached fame would be the day I get a page on IMDb without having to pay people off. That day came a little sooner than expected, as I am now officially IMDb approved. Here is my page.

This occurred as part of a WithoutaBox deal, a page for my film and all its contributors would be made for submitting my film to the San Fransisco LGBT film festival--which I have no delusions of getting into and only did it because it was free. Doing so did pay off with this fancy IMDb page!

Now here is my dilemma. How will I know if I've become famous? Will it be the day I no longer have to eat Ramen noodles and peanut butter? Perhaps now... the day will never come.
__________________

In other news, I sent out a Crew Call which means any day now 'Finding Genesis' will official be in production! Starting a little earlier than expected to make sure we finish on time. Draft 1 of the screenplay is complete, now I just have to make it not suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment