Monday, February 8, 2010

'Darkness Around the Sun' Progress and Poster

Click to Enlarge

A lot of progress has been made for the 'Darkness Around the Sun' movie. Finally scenes are being recorded and edited. It could still be a while before it is released but there may be one or two more trailers coming out. Thankfully I've figured out the updated plot so there shouldn't be any problems with the screenplay. I decided that for the hell of it I should make a movie poster so I through this one together. There are a lot of little hints towards the secret plot of the movie which makes it pretty affective but keep in mind I'm not great with graphic design stuff. Also a reminder that 'Darkness Around the Sun' is a for fun movie. I'm super duper cereal about that, you guys! The fact that it is being recorded on Warcraft already makes it ineligible for winning anything or making money so I'm just going ahead and breaking all the rules. Enjoy the poster!

No comments:

Post a Comment