Monday, April 26, 2010

Finals Week: A Horror Film

Only a few more days left of class and I've been trying to work my butt off to get all these final projects done. 2 five page essays, one of which is a theoretical analysis of Darfur, as if I have know anything about that. Then I have 7 discussion papers to write, a poster presentation on prostitution which I titled "It's Been a Business Doing Pleasure With You" and a powerpoint presentation on Hollywood.

I've also started reading Secrets of Film Writing by Tom Lazarus and began writing my screenplay (still untitled) using a program I downloaded called Celtx. It formats the screenplay so I don't have to fuss with the margins in Microsoft Word, and it doesn't cost $200 like the other screenplay formatting programs.

So that's all the stuff I should be doing, but instead I'm playing a game I bought at Best Buy for $3.50! It's called The Movies. I don't think it's a very popular game but I like it a lot. Manage a studio with actors, directors, crew, etc that you hire and make movies using a bunch of sets, props and such. Here is the movie I made just for the occasion called 'Finals Week: A Horror Film' starring Sex McSexy, Anastasia Beaverhausen and Matthew O'Neil:



Like it? Here is another, 'Revenge of the Communist Robots'.

No comments:

Post a Comment