Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July

'Citizen Prophet' is finished, as promised. The only issue is distribution. How do I let you watch my movie? I could put it on a website that you could download it from but I'm not confident that you trust me enough to download something from my site. The film is about 23 minutes, making it seven minutes short of the half-hour goal, but my longest movie still. This also means that it is 13 minutes too long for YouTube and THREE minutes too long for Facebook. The obvious solution would be to split it on in parts. If your division is good, you'll realize that I'd have to split it up in three parts to put it on YouTube. And that basically means that people will find the video, watch the first part and maybe the second, but before they get to the end they'll be bored with it.

Any ideas of non-sketchy sites that might solve this problem and wouldn't require my viewers to download anything? Maybe I'll just make one of those YouTube playlists.

Update: I'm using Vimeo now.

No comments:

Post a Comment