Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Two of Us

For Christmas, I got a ZOOM audio recorded, dolly and Action Essentials 2. These will be a big help when I make my 45 minute movie next semester. But I needed to test this equipment out before relying on it, so Matt James and I decided on a whim to make a new short--'The Two of Us.' Right now it is only available on Facebook.

The sound quality is a huge improvement using the Zoom. Although it would help to get a slate, which is being shipped and will get here tomorrow. Kinda late now. So some of the sound is a little off sync and I didn't have the settings high enough so its very quiet AND half the short was recorded without the digital recorded and you can tell because it's fuzzy. So there you go.

When you pull a movie out of your ass, you're gonna get shit. But it served its purpose and we had fun doing it! 'The Two of Us' was improv'd scene-by-scene and completed in one night. The purpose was to test out my new equipment. So it's a bit rough. But that's okay, it's nothing serious and was made for FUN!

No TVs were harmed in the making of this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment