Friday, May 14, 2010

The Equity of Man

During my junior year at Valley, our U.S. history teacher gave the class an assignment to do an "artistic" project to represent race/civil rights/racism. Of course, I did a video and the class loved it. The teacher even said "wow!" after I gave my presentation. Being the psycho that I am, as the years went by, I became more and more unhappy with this video. It was very difficult to edit because I only had a week to finish and the video involves me interacting with myself. For instance, passing a crayon or an Oreo to myself and there is an epic lightsaber scene. I decided that it needed to be re-recorded but I never got around to doing that. So, just this week, I re-edited the entire thing, took out the lightsaber scene, used some techniques I didn't think of back then, and replaced the music with some of Rob Rodger's work. Still poor quality film, but I'm a lot more happy with it now. Check it out:

No comments:

Post a Comment