Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Search for a Perfect Movie

I’ve never been very good at this blogging stuff. Every once in a while I’ll blog something on my website but it’s just too hard to come up with things worth blogging about! My best friend, Patrick started a blog that focused on one of his many passions, music. Then Pat and I watched ‘Julie and Julia’ which partially focuses on how Julie Powell wrote a blog about making everything in Julia Child’s cookbook. It then became obvious what my blog lacked, focus.

So I decided that I would copy Patrick and make a blog of my own focusing on my biggest passion. Movies. Or more specifically filmmaking. I’ve been making short movies ever since I was eleven years old when my dad bought me my first video camera. My dad is something of a director himself. He has made countless commercials and… I don’t know what you’d call them… we’ll say infomercials. So I guess I have the director gene.

So here is the deal: From now on I’ll post films I’ve made, reviews about movies I’ve seen and keep tabs of my progress through college. However, there is one main focus of this blog! Coming up with the perfect idea for a movie. And if I do come up with it, don’t even THINK about stealing it from me!!! I’ll know. As a reader, you have an obligation as well. If I get back into the habit of not updating my blog… find me… Okay? Thanks!

All names, trademarks, and images are copyright their respective owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment